Todd C. RauM.D. Request An Appointment
- Plastic Surgery
Dr. Rau, who has come to be known as the “jewel of the Inland Empire” to many of his patients and staff, prides himself on the belief that all patients deserve a great plastic surgeon.
Dr. Rau, board-certified plastic surgeon, began his career in plastic surgery at Penn State University. Now he has a well-established private practice in Redlands. Dr. Rau has a reputation as a skilled surgeon in the areas of cosmetic and reconstructive facial and breast surgeries, along with body contouring procedures. Dr. Rau is working hard to better the lives of all of his patients.
Education & Training
- Pennsylvania State University Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA 7/03-6/05
- St. Agnes and Johns Hopkins Hospitals, Baltimore, MD 7/98-6/03
- University of California at Davis, Bachelors of Science in Biological Sciences, June 1992
- American University of the Caribbean, Doctor of Medicine, December 1997
- Plastic Surgery, Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA 7/03-6/05
- General Surgery, St. Agnes Hospital, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD 7/98-6/03
- Board-Certified in Plastic Surgery – 11/06
Practice website: www.redlandsplasticsurgeon.com